Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I am Reading Now

Recently, I seem to have a lot of books that I'm reading in parallel. Some fiction, some non-fiction, some for programming, some art and design.

Starbound by Joe Haldeman
Shadow and Claw by Gene Wolfe
Game Theory by Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Programming Python by Mark Lutz

Books I recently finished:

Chesapeake by James Michener
Forever Peace by Joe Haldeman
Destroyer of Worlds by Larry Niven and Edward Lerner

I also have a "near future" queue. These are books on my nightstand, literally or figuratively, awaiting their turn to be read:

The Python Standard Library by Example by Doug Hellmann
Juggler of Worlds by Larry Niven and Edward Lerner
The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
Self-Portrait Photography by Natalie Dybisz
Four Dragons (Stargate SG-1) by Diana Dru Botsford

Still deeper in the queue are these books waiting for me to buy them:

Moving Mars by Greg Bear
Coming Out of the Ice: An Unexpected Life by Victor Herman
Juggler of Worlds by Larry Niven and Edward Lerner
Spin by Robert Charles Wilson
Pro C# 2010 and the .NET 4 Platform by Andrew Troelsen
A Fire Upon The Deep by Vernor Vinge

No comments:

Post a Comment